2012年4月17日星期二
all the friends in dioenglish.
I went to our supplier's (manufactory) factory these two days, which makes me very exhausted. I went there in the purpose of watching container loading. As an English merchandiser, I think I am very responsible for my work. And I found some problems happened during the loading process, some export cartons are damaged seriously. If these defective goods deliver out the the Germany , we will possibly received the complian from customers. So I asked the some person in the warehouse to replace the defective cartons. After finishing the loading, I took some photoes for record. I hope that all these goods will be shipped out the the German side in good condition.
replica Hermes Kelly handbags
Yesterday was black Friday for me. I was not very happy because some tirval things happened in my work. When on my way home I was block on the way , Replica Hermes scarf
the traffic jam make me crazy.replica hermes handbags
In Shenzhen city, you had better not go out after 4PM onFriday.Because you may be block on the way for several hours. And it rainned cats and dogs. Finally I arrived at home late. And I faced power failure, on my god, what a day! I was hungry and can eat a horse.replica Hermes Birkin handbags
Now I am off duty and I will leave the office soon. And I am glad to have a day rest, because tomorrow is Sunday.replica hermes bags
Have a nice weekend to all the friends in dioenglish.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论