2012年4月17日星期二

simplicity is a very happy thing

When we were small, happiness was a simple thing. After we have grown up, simplicity is a very happy thing.salvatore ferragamo replica I still remember when I were small, I was so easy to get satisfied. My mom give me 1 yuan, I can brought two bags of instant noodles, or many melon seeds and candy, or two pieces of ice cream and so on. I always think that 1 yuan means lots of money, but now if I only have 1 yuan, which means I have no money. So now even if I have 1 hundred yuan , I am still not as happy as a child.rolex yachtmaster for sale I still remember when I were small, I'm looking forward to the traditional festival, especially the Spring Festival, because at that time I can eat many delicious foods. But now I am not look forward to festival any more, lots of food I can eat at daily life , not only festival. Even sometimes I hate festivals, becase the festival is always so busy and tired.rolex yachtmaster watches rolex yachtmaster watch I still remember when I were small, I hope I can grow up immediately and do the things that only adults can do. Now I grew up, I have to deal with all kinds of questions that I meet in my life. I must undertake lots of things. Now I hope I can come back to childhood, I hope all things is simple, but I nothing can again.rolex yachtmaster ii

没有评论:

发表评论